The other day a client asked me, "How do I get a YouTube Channel?" It’s really quite simple. There’s nothing special that you have to do to sign up for one. You simply sign up for a YouTube account, and you automatically have a YouTube channel.
- Video is one of the hottest and most effective ways to market your business online now.
- Search engines love video. People love to watch video!
- A video allows viewers to experience you in a more personal way. It’s a way to build that "know, like, and trust" factor that leads a potential client towards the first sale.
- It’s also a great way for you to showcase your expertise and establish yourself as a leader in your industry.
- And YouTube is probably the largest, most visited social media site today.
So, watch the step-by-step video above and learn how to get your YouTube channel.
Now get to it! You don’t need expensive equipment to do this. You can start with your webcam. Record your video and upload it from your pc or laptop, directly to YouTube. Then comment below and let us know how you did. And don’t forget to include a link to your channel!
Note: I’ll include some more YouTube tips in a future post.